My first week and 30 DS

Hi My name is Larissa, I'll be 43 on May 1 and I teach 6th grade. I have 3 kids 10 and under...and I'm a big ole apple shape! Believe me when I say I looked like an egg with legs and arms when I was pregnant!! I got divorced 5 years ago and lost a ton of weight due to stress, went down to 114( I'm 5'5") because I was in a constant state of rage:tongue: and I think my body burned every calorie I ate! lol Afterwards, I leveled off at around 122 and stayed there for ages, I also became a Spin instructor and taught four hard core classes a week and was in great shape.
Now, I'm 132 and feel very soft and mushy, the weight has crept on ever since I went back to teaching last year. I am on Day 3 of 30 DS and love it...can feel things tightening up already! I've completely cut out wine but nothing else completely, and following mvp with 1200 calories. My sister lost 25 lbs cutting out wine and eating sensibly over three months so I figured that might be why the scale won't budge for me.
I am so inspired by the amazing success stories I have read. Especially the moms with short waists like me who have rock hard abs now! AMAZING! I feel this site is keeping me much more accountable with my eating and exercise and I love it! Looking forward to getting to "know" you. :smile:

Replies