Replies

• nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    HA! Mfp crush!:wink:
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    its the key to a long life, and an aesthetic physique... its a definate must!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I daydream about helping the smurfs defeat Gargamel.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    i hope nobody's looking

please don't look at me

gah, there's so many people here! please don't talk to me!

gotta get this over with quick
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    How awesome I will feel when it's done and how good that cup of coffee is going to taste later.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    its the key to a long life, and an aesthetic physique... its a definate must!

lol read the question wrong... at the gym i think about lifting the weights, because if i didnt i would probably get decapitated on a bench press if i wasnt focused on doing it.
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    I sometimes think about how great my fiance's body is. Also, I'm really focusing on the summer and how good I want to look in those cute summer dresses. Finally, my wedding in September and how beautiful I want to look in my gown.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    this hurts, I'm tired....this hurts....why burpees again!?!....this hurts.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    All the food I'm going to chow down on afterwards. :drinker:
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That's the joy of working out and running, you can think about anything and everything, whatever is burdening you that day, you can work it out through exercise. If I dont have any particular burdens, I like to think of how lucky and fortunate I am to have my family, my health and to be physically capable of doing what I am doing.
  • katiejoycecross
    katiejoycecross Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    this hurts, I'm tired....this hurts....why burpees again!?!....this hurts.

Ha, I concur.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I usually think about what I'd do with my goal body or random day dreaming, or think about some games I've been playing or a book I've read. Just anything that stokes my imagination
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I look around at the "regulars" and wonder say...what they do for a living, r they married, got kids, what kind of parents they are......maybe I'm weird. My 9 yr old had to see a cardiologist recently, (he's fine BTW), anyway, that same night I see the cardiologist at my gym! Shocked the hell out of me! So since then, I wonder about the ppl who I work out along side a few times a week :wink:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Mostly I just think about getting in a great workout in the limited time I have.

Of course when I am on the shoulder press machine, which is located directly across from the leg spread machine, my mind wanders a bit from my workout.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    how hot i want to look for sex
    mmm cute hot boy over there
    what dress should i wear on friday
    oooh love this song
    i need some new sneakers
    hmm she has a nice *kitten*
    ehhh my legs look better than hers
    i really need to stop drinking
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    1) Random dirty testosterone influenced thoughts.
    2) how stupidly heavy it is sometimes.
    3) Bacon.
    4) Why is that person over there trying to curl 30kg when they're actually just swinging it about.
    5) What my next exercise is.
  • cglyfer
    cglyfer Posts: 119
    Options
    Why the hell did I volunteer for this torture...should I really be sweating this much...don't these things go downhill...WHAT it's only been three ^*()(&$#@()(&^%# minutes?????????
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    1) Random dirty testosterone influenced thoughts.
    2) how stupidly heavy it is sometimes.
    3) Bacon.
    4) Why is that person over there trying to curl 30kg when they're actually just swinging it about.
    5) What my next exercise is.

I can relate to this, I have a number 6) which happened today, I was thinking what I would like to do with the hot blonde that was on the treadmill next to me! normally I dont check the women out when working out, but today I just could not handle her being that hot and near me.
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Options
    OMG...Breathe!!.. OMG...30 more minutes....
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    While lifting.. Counting... While resting counting...