Not again...

Options
My wife had a back injury 4 years ago and has had multiple surgeries and procedures. (She has one ruptured and two bulging discs)

She got better and a couple years ago she started running with me. We actually completed three half marathons last year.

A couple weeks she felt something in her back and has been laid up ever since. We are trying to remain positive but our fear is that the past will come back to visit.

She has been going to our chiropractor and they have been working with her to figure out the best course of action. It just kills me to see her laid up on the couch. I try to push away the flashbacks of those 2 years we went through this originally.

Please be praying for us.

Replies

• eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Praying for you wife and hope she is ok... keep positive! :)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry :( Hopefully she just over did it for a bit and things will be right as rain after a good rest. Praying for a speedy recovery and that God will give you peace.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Thoughts, Prayers and Strength are with you and wife. Hope she has a speedy recovery.
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    best wishes on a speedy recovery! Hopefully it is just having overdone it and a couple weeks will have it completely healed.
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    That is awful :( I hope she recovers really quickly and it isn't anything too bad. I will be thinking about you and praying x
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    So sorry to hear this. Will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Liza0007
    Liza0007 Posts: 1
    Options
    PRAYING HARD!