Unsupportive/unreliable "best" friend

Options
My so-called best friend is supposed to be my weight loss and work out buddy. Ever since we've started this journey I've put 150% effort and started seeing results. My friend on the other hand has put in little effort. I pushed and motivate her to come to the gym with me and go grocery shopping with me. This works for about a week, afterwards I was doing everything alone. Sometimes I get worried that I nag her too much, so I do back off once in a while.

This past week the weather has been pretty good, and I've asked her everyday if she wanted to go for a jog at the park. She has given me every excuse imaginable. She's apparently too busy with planning her sister's wedding, which is 1 year away. I'm also very busy this week with final exams but I always make time for workouts. So this morning I log into Facebook and she checked in at the park last night with another friend saying "great jog Amy, let's do it again".

She is my best friend unfortunately so cutting ties with her will be difficult. But this is not the first time she has let me down. When I had my big break up last year, she was also too busy to help me through it.

Has anyone else had issues like this? I don't want to sound cocky but maybe she's jealous? I don't kmow .