Anyone starting Insanity workout soon?

Options
I just purchased the Insanity Workout and I'm planning to start on the 30th. I would love to have someone working out with me :)

I'm looking forward to start it, I've been checking the mail for it all the time haha

Replies

• boyflowerbird
    Options
    i am starting it soon. . . not sure when. i want to try the fit test though because i watched it and i am excited to see where i am. i will send you a request to be friends. . . i always post about my workouts.
  • Aninha_PP
    Aninha_PP Posts: 32
    Options

Thank you! I swear I looked for threads about it on the website! haha
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey i have a ladies only support group on fb. Some ladies in there are doign insanity. If you'd like to join, send me a message. we'd love to have you!!!
  • GT42012370
    Options
    I started Insanity 4 days ago... and so far, so good. I'm quite concerned about the posts on weight gain though despite being on the Insanity program.... I am targeting to lose 30 lbs at least!!! So good luck to you! and let me know how your Fit Test goes.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this Monday April 23. If anyone else is starting this day PLEASE add me and just write that you are starting on monday in the message box, so I know who you are. Thanks!
  • skohl83
    skohl83 Posts: 23
    Options
    I have one more week left!!!!
  • jenngarza
    jenngarza Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am starting on monday 4/23/12!!!! so excited and scared at the same time :)
  • Aninha_PP
    Options
    I am starting on monday 4/23/12!!!! so excited and scared at the same time :)

Awww, I'll be only a week late! My package is getting here on 24th, one day before my bday, nice gift to myself!! :))
  • Aninha_PP
    Options
    Hey i have a ladies only support group on fb. Some ladies in there are doign insanity. If you'd like to join, send me a message. we'd love to have you!!!

Count me in!
  • natis95
    natis95 Posts: 2
    Options
    I´m going to start tomorrow April 21 :D my second time around
  • 1mcward
    1mcward Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Going to start round two. It is so rewarding to get through it. I thought it would be easier this second time around, but nope. Still sweating and talking myself through it! I do enjoy it and it does work - in spite of my cheating days.