To log or not to log... that is the question

Options
i'm a little nervous and not trying to scare anybody -- but about a year or so ago -- I had a record of logging in for 100 days in a row. I was so proud of myself for sticking with it and making sure I logged, logged, logged. On day 101, I logged in and it said I had logged in ONE day. I lost it. I was so frustrated and upset that I made the effort to log my food/exercise and poof like that is was
gone. No rhyme, no reason. I stopped logging. I've been a funk about it since. It make your little accomplishment of logging each day feel so unaccomplished when it all vanished. It was the one thing I stuck with and was proud. I'm nervous to get exicted about watching my days of constant logging suddenly disappear.

has anyone ever had that happen??

Replies

• prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my log in days and I too would be really bummed to have them erased. Try to start over,YOU know what you accomplished.I will be going to China in Sept. and I am pretty sure I won't be able to log in, so I know the 8 months up to that point will be gone,but until then......