Another Newbie Here

Options
Hello everyone! A good friend recently told me about myfitnesspal and started using the app 10 days ago. I love it!

I am 37 years old and would like to lose 38 pounds. I lost 25 pounds a few years ago but after 4 cruises, weddings and a new relationship, I have put all of it and then some back on!

I am a carb junkie - I have to be; I'm Italian :happy:

I joined a gym a few months back but just recently started going on a regular basis (about 4 days per week) doing at least 30 minutes of cardio each time I go.

Can't wait to meet like minded individuals and make new friends!

Elisa

Replies

• Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    You can ad me if you want Ive been here since Feb. good luck this is an awesome sight and there ae a lot of supportive people on here
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I have a good group of supportive friends on here! Welcome! and I definately know what you mean about the new relationship thing! Damn that happiness :)
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great site, so many supportive people! I have learned so much and I am loving it! :flowerforyou:
  • michelle1504
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss goals!!

My problem is that I am literally just addicted to eating so I'm hoping that keeping a track of the amount I eat will shock me into changing my habits!!

Keep us updated with how you get on :)