Some People Need to Learn Manners

Options
2»

Replies

• Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I love that "Why would you say that to me?" routine! I've gotta try that! Ever since I lost 43 pounds after my son's accident, almost everyone at my workplace seems to be "hating" on me...It just makes me more determined. One person even told me that they (she included) were acting that way because they were all jealous 'cause I had lost all that weight and they don't have the willpower to do it, too. Can you believe she told me this?! It sort of made me smile inside but still...I'm not the kind of person not to have a comeback. I believe in giving as good as you get. Some people can only be dealt with that way.
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you had to go through that. She is most definitely jealous. I ran into something simular yesterday, with somebody on this site. After a really good cry, I remembered this thread and decided to let it go. I'm proud of what I have accomplished and i'm not going to let somebody take that away from me.
    My advice to you is,
    Be proud of what you have accompished, don't let anyone take away the feeling you get for doing an awesome job!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    OMG Guess what happened this afternoon? That co-worker I was talking about earlier? Well, I was mentioning that I had all these garbage bags of clothes that were too big for me and that I needed to figure out what to do with it. I don't like bringing them to the thrift store. I rather GIVE my stuff away. Some people can't even afford thrift stores! So, anywho, she said, "I'll take them! You got good clothes and I should fit your bigger clothes. Don't get rid of them. I want them!" Y'all, my mind was reeling! Isn't that funny?!:laugh: :tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you were hurt.

I would have given a 1/2 smile and said " Are you serious?" Or " Seriously??" and just walked away.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20.

Done and gones. Let it go and enjoy your healthier body. She is just simply, no worth it.:flowerforyou: