HI EVERYONE!!!! IM NOT NEW.. BUT I AM BACK TO FINISH MY GOAL

Options
mrskaya
mrskaya Posts: 6 Member
Greetings! How are all of you doing today?!

I haven't introduced myself because I thought I could do this by myself (and I did at first) BUT I need a community of people who are also making their dreams a reality. So, hello and I look forward to celebrating with you as we DO IT!!!!!!!! :D

This is such a nice site! I have almost lost 25 lbs by using this journaling program in the past... but then I stopped using this site when I was on a roll... I told myself I didn't need to write out what I was eating or record my exercising anymore.... well.... it has been over a month now and I have been able to at least maintain my new weight but can't seem to get back up on the horse!!!! I have tried and tried but I haven't lost any more weight or inches for more than a month now....

I am now wanting to meet some other people who are also working hard to reach our weight/fitness goals. And I hope to come together with you all to give knowledge, support, and energy to one another! I don't know about you, but I am ready to get the rest of this excess body fat off for good!!!! Sexy toned body.... IM READY! ARE YOU????

;)
MissKaya

Replies