Finally Ready to Introduce myself!

Options
I started on this diet about 10 days ago and have lost 6 pounds. A little slower then what I would have liked but I'm staying with it. I have 25 pounds to loose.

I have lived in colorado all of my life. I have two children: 6 year old and 3 year old. The main reason I joined this site was to get my eating habbits better so then in return would get my husbands eating habits better.

If you have any great advice for me to follow while I'm learning anything will help.

Thank you:drinker:

Replies

• FANCYPAN4
    Options
    I started on this diet about 10 days ago and have lost 6 pounds. A little slower then what I would have liked but I'm staying with it. I have 25 pounds to loose.

I have lived in colorado all of my life. I have two children: 6 year old and 3 year old. The main reason I joined this site was to get my eating habbits better so then in return would get my husbands eating habits better.

If you have any great advice for me to follow while I'm learning anything will help.

Thank you:drinker:
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck......6 lbs in 10 days is amazing!!!!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    :happy:

dd
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    So I am noticing there are 2 newbies from Colorado. Maybe you could should talk :smile:

Welcome, good luck and wtg on your progress so far :smile:
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!! I know that you'll love it here, I sure do and everyone is very nice and helpful. 6 pounds in 10 days is a great jump start!!:wink: