TURBO JAM

Options
Thinking about getting Turbo Jam...thoughts? Likes? Dislikes?

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I like it. Just seeing the words makes me think "it's time to party!"

It takes about 45 minutes a day. The cardio days are alternated with toning days.

I had great results in my waist--the workout is really waist intensive.

If you're looking for heavy weights, this isn't the workout for you. But if you're looking for a moderate workout with a balance of toning and aerobics, I like this one.
  • I am on day 7 of Turbo Jam. I love it!
  • unwritten87
    Options
    I love turbo jam! It was the first workout dvd that I did and I love it. I still have it in my workout rotation. It's really fun.
  • cjosenga
    cjosenga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I use it and enjoy it. We have a group of women at work who get together and exercise to turbo jam!.
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love it! I've been doing it off an on for a few months. It's great to pull out when your in a workout rut too!
  • Tatertot389
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam!! I have been using it off and on since 2007 and am NEVER disappointed with my results or the workout!
  • Serenity_now
    Serenity_now Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is excellent! I own lots of excercise videos and its probably the only one I have that makes me feel like I'm having fun. Its the music.... you can't beat the music. :smile:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "I'm gonna to knock you out!!" lol

I love Turbo Jam. It was my introduction to home fitness in 2006 right after my son's birth. I dropped all of my pregnancy weight (55 lbs) within 3 months doing nothing but Turbo Jam and nursing so I know this program works. I still have my dvds and use them sometimes...my son who's almost 6 knows all the moves and songs. Lol