Just getting started!!!

Options
I am a 35 year old mother of 3. I have been steadily gaining weight the last several years and I have talked about losing weight and have tried working out and eating healthier a couple of times but my husband is not very good at being supportive so I have always given up. This time I am determined to succeed with or without his help!!! My boss told me about this app and so I downloaded it months ago but I am an accountant and with tax season I wasn't going to try and turn my life around but now that tax season has passed I am totally ready! I love how easy this site makes eating health. I am hoping to make new friends on this site that can help encourage me and keep me going! I want the body I had back before I got married and I AM going to get it!! I wish everyone great success on their own goals!

Replies

• AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I wish you luck as well. :) Feel free to add me as a friend and I will support you through it all!
  • debsl8
    debsl8 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site and have many 'friends' from all round the world supporting me. Please feel free to add me and I help and support you on your journey - good luck:drinker:
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    We already friended each other, but just wanted to say good luck and it works if you work it!
  • 3audkids
    3audkids Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll find lots of encouraging people on here! Add me if you like!!
  • charlies21
    Options
    Good luck. I have just started myself. Feel free to add me as friend so we can all help and motivate each other.xx
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    You can do it! My honey doesn't want to change his eating habits, and in the beginning was very suspicious of my sneaking in changes. Oddly (to me) he wouldn't consume sugar in sodas and coffee, iced tea had to have splenda. He'll eat desserts with it though. Lately he's been more relaxed about it. I realized he was afraid it wouldn't taste as good. Most times he now tells me how good it tastes and did I change it and how. I make small tweaks and later another small tweak and it works. The only thing I can't get him to eat is seafood, so I make his and her meals when I want that. Add me if you would like and good luck!