One year and 140 lbs

Options

Replies

• Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look beautiful and are an inspiration.
  • sycamorerose
    Options
    You are truly my inspiration!! I have about the same amount to lose. I'm really having a rough time getting the ball rolling but I'm trying. You look amazing. I have lost 80 lbs in the past and I know how hard it is.. I commend you for the hard work that it takes! Was it hard for you to work out in the beginning? I used to love working out but I have become out of shape and I get so tired and it's truly difficult for me. Did you experience that?
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • FitMamaCC
    Options
    Way to rock it, girl!! *HIGH FIVE* You are doing amazing, are a true inspiration to MANY, and look fab-u-lous!!! :happy:
  • mud314
    mud314 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and the best part look at your smile! awesome. good for you!!!!!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and you have such a beautiful face. Thank you for sharing.
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats to you!! You are looking awesome! & what an inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful :)
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! b:flowerforyou:
  • shyann_rayne
    shyann_rayne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Way to go!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    SUCH AN INSPIRATION!!!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Holy Ish you look AMAZING!!!!!!! Wow what wonderful success!!! Thank you so much for posting!!
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have done an awesome job!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Just wow! That is one heck of an accomplishment. Not only did you lose an amazing amount of weight, but you stuck with your goals!

WTG!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Incredible job!!!
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and you don't have a lopsided smile you are gorgeous! 140 pounds in one year that is 490,000 calories that you burned and lost.

Inspiration beyond measure.
    ....Well, 138lbs and one year and one day, to be exact. But let's not split hairs. :-)

I won't bore you with the details, I know most of you are only here to look at pics. That's cool. I do it too. If you're interested in hearing my "story" or "how I did it," the short version is that I stuck to the plan and worked out hard. If you want the long version of where I started and how I got to where I am now, PM me and we can chat.

MayApril.jpg

MayAprilside.jpg

MayAprilface.jpg
  • Arwhite1865
    Arwhite1865 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspirational! :)
  • bodyrocks365
    Options
    OP, you lost over a whole person in weight in one year, you deserve to take up room on here and tell your story! If people don't want to read it they don't have to, and I for one feel like I am missing out. You look fantastic, truely a success story that hard work pays off. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!