Me at 14:
    FxCam_1301699826268.jpg

Now me almost 21:
    FxCam_1297660415744-1.jpg

Dude, you look 12 now.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I just updated my photo with a thinner version....and I definitely think I look MUCH MUCH older :(
    Aprilpic08-05-10-1.jpg
    2012-04-20-40826-3.jpg

I don't think you look older...it's just that the before picture is a close up and the after picture is from farther away.

You are an attractive lady in both pics
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and most people think I'm a lot younger, when I was 39 a co-worker thought I was younger than him and he was 29! I'm afraid as I lose the weight I will start to look my age (however that looks!)!
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just updated my photo with a thinner version....and I definitely think I look MUCH MUCH older :(
    Aprilpic08-05-10-1.jpg
    2012-04-20-40826-3.jpg

I don't think you look older...it's just that the before picture is a close up and the after picture is from farther away.

You are an attractive lady in both pics

I second this, plus, Its just how you took the picture.. You look marvelous darling!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 (on Sunday! = D) and the last 10 pounds was the fat padding for my arms mainly. They are a bit saggy in the front now, but age considered and 70 pounds lost I suppose that is to be accepted. However on the plus side I am no longer a size 16 and don't look like a frump anymore. I get to shop for cute clothes in size 4 & 6 now! I can wear anything my conscience will allow, but try to dress appropriately for my age without looking like the matron! Yes, I feel and look 10 years younger and act it too now that I am no longer held back by my appearance! = D
  • coconutbuNZ
    Options
    I'm lucky. I have good skin and when I lose this weight and reach my goal, I can knock off a few years i.e. people assume I am younger. But you know what? I think it doesn't matter what age you are - to look and feel your best is the ultimate goal.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've seen it both ways. Honestly, there are only a small percentage of people who actually look younger than their dated age.SMALL. People can look younger when they lose weight, but usually its that they look younger than they did before when they were bigger. However, I think most people can be dated within a few years of their actual age by looking at their skin, without makeup, hands, and eyes. Weight loss can age a lot of people especially after 40 if you have seeping wrinkles that was obscured by a more pudgy face.
  • coconutbuNZ
    Options
    I'm 55 (on Sunday! = D) and the last 10 pounds was the fat padding for my arms mainly. They are a bit saggy in the front now, but age considered and 70 pounds lost I suppose that is to be accepted. However on the plus side I am no longer a size 16 and don't look like a frump anymore. I get to shop for cute clothes in size 4 & 6 now! I can wear anything my conscience will allow, but try to dress appropriately for my age without looking like the matron! Yes, I feel and look 10 years younger and act it too now that I am no longer held back by my appearance! = D

You look fantastic!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I switched! I look much younger xD

Me at 14:
    FxCam_1301699826268.jpg

Now me almost 21:
    FxCam_1297660415744-1.jpg

Dude, you look 12 now.

Lol! I know xD I get carded for video games, movies, and everything.
    I dont even look like i belong in a bar xD
    *sigh*
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Lots of people thought I looked younger when I first loss weight, but now I suddenly look my age. :cry:
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this yes, but Kim on Biggest Loser looks much older now that she has lost weight. But some of the others look younger.
  • coconutbuNZ
    Options
    Lots of people thought I looked younger when I first loss weight, but now I suddenly look my age. :cry:

It happens to all of us eventually, if we're lucky enough to grow to an older age, some people are not that lucky and you have a gorgeous body anyway! :wink:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different....For some it does help fill in the wrinkles....Genes have a whole lot to do with it...Look at your mom (if she is on the slender side) & you will look like a younger version of her when you lose....That's how I look at it & my mom could pass for my sister so that gives me encouragement that I will look younger as well.... :)
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine lost a massive amount of weight due to a serious illness. Despite having beech seriously ill he looked nearly ten years older due to the weight loss.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    At 41 year old I felt like I was 60. At 42 I feel like I am 22. And with the exception of some grey in my hair and beard I look like I'm in my 20's aswell. :happy: