Newbie from Montana

Options
Hi everyone. This is my 2nd day roaming around here and enjoying the community. :happy:
A little about me - I'm married with 2 kids - divorced once - a 12 year old and a 3 (almost 4) year old. Both girls :flowerforyou:. I've been steadily losing weight for the most part for the last 10 years and am now ready (again) to make the final push to get down where I will be healthy! My immediate goal is to be down to 200 lbs by the end of April - I'm 1 lb off track right now, so not too bad! I've lost 7 lbs this year so far!! :laugh:

Hobbies: cross-stitching, reading, playing with kids (is that a hobby???)

Nice to meet you all!!

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. This is my 2nd day roaming around here and enjoying the community. :happy:
    A little about me - I'm married with 2 kids - divorced once - a 12 year old and a 3 (almost 4) year old. Both girls :flowerforyou:. I've been steadily losing weight for the most part for the last 10 years and am now ready (again) to make the final push to get down where I will be healthy! My immediate goal is to be down to 200 lbs by the end of April - I'm 1 lb off track right now, so not too bad! I've lost 7 lbs this year so far!! :laugh:

Hobbies: cross-stitching, reading, playing with kids (is that a hobby???)

Nice to meet you all!!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard and congratulations on your successes so far.