Options
:P
Any kind of geek. Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek... ANYTHING

Let's let our geeks out!!

My biggest geek love is Doctor Who.

Replies

• Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Star Wars, Star Trek, Faulty Towers, Monty Python, LOTR, DDO Gamer... you name it. I fit all of the above.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Legend of Zelda and similar video games, Video game theory, internet memes, Star Trek: TNG, Japanese culture (including anime)... aaand some other things I guess. *shrug*

Oh and just science and math in general. Engineer here. *raises hand*
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Universe. I just started getting into DW. Yay Netflix!
  • krisrpaz
    krisrpaz Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Star Wars AND Doctor Who, right here :)
    Found Doctor Who 2 years ago and it is my favorite show in the entire world. It is also my ringtone...
    Also LOVE Monty Python, Princess Bride...
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You know Blizzard is doing an Open Beta on Diablo 3 this weekend if you already have a battle.net account. For everyone who hasn't fully decided to buy it or not
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a nerd than anything... so close enough! I love video games/RPGs, and computers! And readnig
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Most definitely.
    All of the above.

...but at the risk of starting a controversial discussion....

Star Trek > Star Wars
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    i'm married to one lol!!!
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    <
    Star Wars Nerd and proud.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    BAZINGA!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Another thread that only applies to certain groups of people, and is thus by its very nature exclusive. But since people don't get all bent out of shape about geeks like they do religion or politics, I doubt it will be moderated.
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite Sheldon Cooper but I do build my own computers. I guess that qualifies.
  • joeynyi
    joeynyi Posts: 6
    Options
    I probably won't be considered a geek (yet) but ever since I date my bf, I'm slowing turning geek. Star Wars, Lego, Marvel comics and now a little bit of Pokemon. I find myself occasionally quoting stuff from Star Wars or speaking like Jar Jar Binks. I do LOVE Marvel a lot although I don't think I know enough about everything in Marvel yet. Heh
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hmm lets see.. do I list in order of preference, order of contact, or rate of participation... ? :P

LotR, LorR:O, WoW, DDO, D&D, WoD, various boardgames and PC RPGs, Star Trek, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Being Human, Discworld, LARP, Fencing, Sewing, Embroidering, .... oh the list can go on and on.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You know Blizzard is doing an Open Beta on Diablo 3 this weekend if you already have a battle.net account. For everyone who hasn't fully decided to buy it or not
    Bought it during that 1 year of WoW sub for free Diablo thing. I stopped playing WoW shortly after that for Skyrim. Guess I know what I'll be doing on the weekend... :drinker:
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    Most definitely.
    All of the above.

...but at the risk of starting a controversial discussion....

Star Trek > Star Wars

Seconded :happy:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Hi. *waves* Check the username people - geek at heart.

There's a great group of geeks: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3566-the-geek-squid

ETA: Aw, lacroyx beat me to it...
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who, Star Trek TNG, Skyrim, I'm sure there's more geeky stuff I like! :ohwell:
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Another thread that only applies to certain groups of people, and is thus by its very nature exclusive. But since people don't get all bent out of shape about geeks like they do religion or politics, I doubt it will be moderated.

you are welcome to become a geek, you dont need to sell your soul (much) or wear any specific outfit (all the time), you will keep (most of) your money, and you won't be (too badly) brainwashed :flowerforyou: :drinker: