35 days of progress

mgs68pony
mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
I decided to take my pics on the second day of Jillian Michaels 30 DS and then again on day 12. I have been eating healthy and working out for 35 days now. I was pleasantly surprised at how much my body had changed. I know the pregoress is not signicant, but progress none the less.

I hope this works!

backday2resize.jpg
backday12resize.jpg
frontday2resize.jpg
frontday12resize.jpg
sideday2resize.jpg
sideday12-1resize.jpg

Replies

• fitoverfat
    fitoverfat Posts: 16 Member
    You loolk great! I can really tell a difference in your arms! Keep up the good work!
  • mgs68pony
    You loolk great! I can really tell a difference in your arms! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Looks awesome! I just bought the dvd and will start monday I hope I have good results like you.
  • mgs68pony
    Looks awesome! I just bought the dvd and will start monday I hope I have good results like you.

I am stil on level one, day 13 or 14. I am going to try to do day 1 level 2 tomorrow.
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    That's great progress for 10 days!! You can see a big difference in a lot of areas! Great job...keep it up!!
  • mgs68pony
    That's great progress for 10 days!! You can see a big difference in a lot of areas! Great job...keep it up!!

Thanks! I don't seem to see as much difference as others do! haha! I am my own worst critic!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Great job so far! Can't wait to see what the 30 day pics will look like :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!