The Final Meltdown 6.16.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello ladies

I am back at work today after a much needed vacation. I did my walk on saturday in one hour carrying my 2 year old niece (because I forgot her stroller) so I think I should get extra credit for that, plus I was sweating under my hoody in the humid rainy midwest morning. I know I did not do horrible on my vacation because when I get dressed today my size 12 pants slid on easier than they did before I left wich makes me feel great because I am getting a visit from Aunt Flo tomorrow so that must mean I lost something while I was gone even tho the scale showed me gaining a few pound. But the fit in my cloths means more than a number on a scale.:flowerforyou:

Hope yall had a great weekend :drinker:

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Sounds like you are doing great! I hope you had fun at the walk.
    I am reorganizing my sewing room. Currently, I have half of it dragged into the kitchen and have given myself a deadline of noon tomorrow to finish. So - I better get busy!
    Everyone have a terrific Tuesday! Later -
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    way to go smadag - glad you had a good time!

mary-have fun sewing...I am so undomesticated when it comes to a needle and thread!

Will do week 7 workout 3 of C25k today....excited to do it.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    I can not sew well I can do it but it will not look pretty:laugh:
  • msh0530
    Just allowed myself a 10 minute break from sorting fabric. I love to sew, and sew for friends, family, and people who pay me to do it. I should scan in the picture of my daughter's wedding dress sometime for you to see. I crocheted all of the lace for it too! However, my sewing room had become such a mess I decided that I had to basically gut it and start over. Right now I'm sorting my fabrics into color groups/types. Well, back to it . . .
  • chrissyh
    Finished week 7 of couch to 5k....that 2.5 miles is tough!
  • msh0530
    I may be able to sew, but I can't run! Go Chrissy!
  • chrissyh
    I may be able to sew, but I can't run! Go Chrissy!

:wink: I guess we all do what we in the end WANT to do - huh?!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.