Feeling bad afterwards

Options
I went to dinner with some friends last night after attending a wine tasting (really fun) but, i was feeling guilty that maybe I over did it. I felt like i needed to go to the gym at 10pm last night and jump on the eliptcle for an hour. Today I have eaten normal so far but have a birthday dinner to attend this evening. I have my weigh-in on Monday and so afraid that I may have gain a pound or two.

Encourage me PLEASE!

I didn't even log my dinner or wine because I didn't want to look at it.

Replies

• cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I used to feel the same way but now I force myself to log everything. I'm not great with my eating yet so I totally understand the guilt and remorse. I try to look at my week as a whole when I have a really bad day so I can see how the averages for the week aren't as bad as I expect. I also try to make sure I do some extra exercise within 1-2 days of a bad day if I can't exercise on the bad day. It helps me to know that I'm not giving in or giving up... I just had a fund night out and now it's time to get serious again.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Nah you dont get fat over night it doesnt work like that. Honestly dont worry and obsess about it and enjoy that time you had with your friends. Dont let weight loss rule your whole world and understand there is a balance. Sure you may have over done it we all do it at some point or another but as long as its not a habbit then chalk it up as a spike day or a free day. Get back on the train, keep moving, and be sure to hydrate a lot today. :)
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    ^^ had to edit :) stay positive with your self.. cya
  • stownes66
    stownes66 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks for the pep talk!