NEED DAILY MFP USERS :) PLEASE!!!

Options

Replies

• ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    If you are health minded, motivated, and eat real food not junk so I can get ideas from your food diary, if you have a healthy cal intake and not on a fad diet, if you are somewhat active At a minimum, if you do not use every excuse in the book to fall off track and then post about it looking for sympathy (I understand we all have our moments) If you are not afraid of healthy fat, if you can handle an honest opinion and don't mind the occasional swear word.... Feel free to add me! Lol :)

This is not meant to be an insult to the op :) its actually an invitation to anyone who is like minded :) I don't mean to sound harsh, I just really need to surround myself and that includes online, with positive and healthy energy :)
  • cathhui
    cathhui Posts: 4
    Options
    I m new here too but I am on my iphone apps a few times a day. Pls. add me !!
  • ellesince1993
    Options
    this site is soooh addictive. here several times daily. feel free to add :)
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    you can add me too if you like x
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Everyday :) Feel free to add me if you're also an active MFPer!
  • sumeetn
    sumeetn Posts: 56
    Options
    feel free :-)
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am here allllll the time. Actually, I'm on here more than Facebook! :o)

surprised to realize.....me too!! :laugh:

This has become my new facebook!!! Tons of positive attitudes and someone to pick you up if you feel down. Everyone trying to reach the same kinds of goals. I love it here. Anyone feel free to add me. I log on daily.
  • Jph6701
    Jph6701 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on all the time lol
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Feel free to add me i'm on here religiously monday - friday weekends are not soo good as dont really have access to internet :)

Everyone feel free to add!

x
  • lmfbs
    lmfbs Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm on all the time :)
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily, I"ll send you a request.
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello,

MFP friend request sent!

I am on every day - tracking foood and support from pals on MFP is what keeps me going. Happy to be part of your team :smile:

Others feel free to add me if you want support.

Cheers,
    Matt
  • jmilano
    jmilano Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i am not very good on the weekends yet but really doing well at the daily! Feel free to add me! Good Luck!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day (mostly) so add me if you like :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Cyndie3
    Cyndie3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday too,,
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    I am here EVERDAY!! LoL...don't leave home with out it! Add Me :0)
  • yeowiepower
    yeowiepower Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im also on mfp everyday and looking for friends who are happy to motivate and support as much as i do :-)
  • HeatherBunnell
    Options
    I'm here all the time, so feel free to add me :flowerforyou: (that is extended to everyone :happy: )
  • wiggywompus
    wiggywompus Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined some time ago then lapsed!! Back with commitment now. Want to loose a stone and at moment am really committed so want to join others who come here every day to help and support them and keep me going.
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday! Feel free to add :-)