I'm on daily!! Anyone can add me if they want!! :smile:
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on daily and would love to have more pals!:happy:
  • jettyib1
    jettyib1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. I need support and ideas. I really don't know much about what I am doing.
  • jettyib1
    jettyib1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I need desperately to have someone tell me what to eat to lose weight. I have weighed the same since the first day of April.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on every day and my diary is open! Would love to have some more active MFP buddies, so feel free to add me :)
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I love new friends and always accept requests...as far as active...yeah..probably addictive..i'm here several times a day lol
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    I just started very recently, but ever since I have been GLUED to the computer. Well that and actually getting off of my rump to exercise (just so I can go BACK to the computer to log it in.)
    Add please :)
  • bjkleck
    bjkleck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just joined and I need the help also...I have a long way to go...we can help each other. I have my daughters wedding in 18 months and want to get in shape
  • texasgrl155
    Options
    I NEED to be here daily! I'm lousy at tracking and a Weight Watchers drop out. I need people to give me a kick in the fanny when I need one!
  • shilohae
    shilohae Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm on here all the time...feel free to add me! I need all the support I can get :smile:
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    On here daily please add me :)
  • newday332
    newday332 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Today was my 285th day; feel free to add me.

Wow! well done!
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Im on every morning during breakfast and I have the app on my phone so constantly checking my feed! Add me one and all I will motivate you!
  • robynatk
    robynatk Posts: 38
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also...I am new, but am looking for people also who are on everyday!
  • Christina_Elaine91
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • amberly084
    Options
    I could definitely use some MFP friends on here... It's hard to stay motivated when you don't really have anyone to motivate you. Please anyone feel free to add me!
  • alexmeldan
    Options
    I'm here several times a day! I spend more time here then Facebook. Feel free to add me!
  • mibrewer413
    mibrewer413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm on every day and am motivated too!!
  • wabisavi
    wabisavi Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm new to mfp & would like some daily friends too :) This keeps me motivated!