What Weight Does Your Drivers License Say You Are?

Options

Replies

• Sequoia_2
    Sequoia_2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine says 237 and when I started on here, I was 240.
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200. It has said 200 for 8 yrs now and I've only been heavier than that so it was kinda nice this yr to actually know I weighed what it said. Next 4 yrs of lying tho :)
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I loss my License, had to get a new one. My old weight said 175 I was 225 when the old man ask me how much I weighed I said 175 he looked me over then asked again I repeated my answer 175 then he looked at me over his glasses and asked a third time now I was pissed and said 225 he typed it in the system so now my License match my weight BC I was forced to tell the truth.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    It says 175, which I was around 178 when I renewed it around the end of July last year. I'm now 134, the bouncers at my favorite bar know me so they don't give me crap but every time I go to another bar the bouncers give me a hard time because apparently not only is the weight a big difference but I look nothing like the picture. Since my address has also changed it's really tempting to go in and get a new one so they'll stop giving my grief.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    205 lbs, but I think I weighed 220 lbs in the picture. has not been update since 1999.
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Mine said 250. I was actually 280 or so... I'm now 218 and my picture doesn't even look like me anymore. I barely had a face! It was so round ):
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    In TN, your weight isn't listed on your driver's license. So GLAD about that. haha. Even at my best weight, I don't want people knowing my weight without me WANTING them to know that number.
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I got a new DL in December because I wanted to update my picture. I put 140 which is what I weighed in Dec and I thought I'd probably just stay around that weight. (I was down 50 pounds) I'm currently 130. I think it's pretty awesome that I weigh less than my DL weight.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine doesnt have weight (thank goodness) but it has my chubby-I-just-gave-birth-three-days-ago face. My license was to expire the day my son was born, ha!
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine has said 165 since I was 16 and I weigh 167-168 ish right now. I'm getting close!
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Thankfully, the state of Pennsylvania doesn't have our weight listed on the license!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Thank the lo' that I live in Texas where they don't include it. Seems kind of pointless, no? Too variable. You have your DL for a decade on average right? Who doesn't lose and gain weight within a decade? You're pretty much always the same height until you get really old and start to shrink...
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It has 325 which was low at the time and way low now. But hopefully it'll be right within the next year.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I actually weigh about 5 lbs less than my driver's license reads:)
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Mine says 200 and I was about 194 this morning. I was 200 even at 267 though!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Mine says 270. I weighed 300 at the time. :laugh: Now I weigh 166. I can't wait to "lose" my license!
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Mine says 110 and I was 117 at the time.. now I'm 101 :)
  • ogiovetti
    Options
    I remember when I got my NYS license and I thought "G-d bless them for not requiring I disclose my weight!" Our local gov't is good for something…
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    When I had to get a new one after I got married, I changed the weight from 280 (what I was at 18 when I first got it) to 170 lbs. 170 is what I weighed when I got married, but now I hover around 138.
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    My Drivers License has had the same weight for at least 12 years (if not longer) and it was ALWAYS way too low.. Funny part is after my loss ... it's now CORRECT :-)