Anyone Up For A Little 30 Day Challenge??

Options
2»

Replies

• Hopingforchange
    Options
    Sure...summer is coming and I need to lose 10 before that happens!
  • ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! i have been so discouraged these past few days ... not sure if i will ever be at the weigh i want...
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm Karen, from the UK full time mum
    i'm back after a little slip up and would llove the motivation to help me stick with, I have also just bumped my calorie, along the lines of eat more to lose, don't net less than your BMR.
    looking forward to the motivation
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    sounds good I would like to join as well x
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! What details do you need? (Or did I just not read it properly lol) x
  • Paul_Taylor
    Paul_Taylor Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • popsical101
    Options
    Me 2
  • angelovearth
    Options
    Hi Everybody! :)

I'm so happy to have gotten such a huge response here!!! You are all more than welcome to join our group. Is everybody on facebook?? I would like to just keep it in one place to make it a bit easier on me since there are so many now that are interested. The group I started on facebook is called 'Thinspiration'. You can find it in the groups and request to join if you want and/or find me on fb...http://www.facebook.com/YvonneDonat and send me a friend request and I can add you. I'm more than happy to have all of you join us! There are about 10 people in the group so far but I think the more the merrier. We can definitely all learn from eachother! :)

Yvonne

PS. I'll also send a friend request to each of you here after I exercise and have a little more time.

What I was thinking is that I would put together a regiment of some different exercises to do each day. Things like squats, push-ups, knee-highs, crunches, etc. Something that amounts to about 15-20 minutes each day, 5 days a week. Then I also want people joining the challenge to abstain from drinking soda or other sweet drinks for the month and replace that with at least 64 oz of water each day. And that's all there's to it. :) I think that is a great place to start. I'll put everyone in a group and we'll all encourage and support eachother throughout the month. I do need everyone to be active and participate by sharing any trials and tribulations that may arise througout the month. I figure we can talk about eating and fueling proplerly and whatever else fitness related I can think of...
    Personally I've been drinking hot lemon water for a couple of months now and I really see a huge benefit in that so I'm encouraging everyone in the group to try that too. You can read about it on my website... http://divineenergyfitness.com/benefits-hot-lemon-water
  • lorigub
    lorigub Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to join also ... Count me in ...
  • lilbuddy765
    lilbuddy765 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    me a my wife r both in
  • Sullimom2
    Sullimom2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am ready for a challenge.
  • lilbuddy765
    lilbuddy765 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    lilbuddy765@yahoo.com on facebook