What's Your Secret Weapon Food?

2»

Replies

• Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Chobani Greek Yogurt - lots of flavors, low calorie and high protein. Perfect snack and also satisfies a dessert craving.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Tangelos. I get two baskets of them every week at the Farmer's Market. They are super sweet. I eat one when I get sugar cravings and it keeps me on track. I go nuts if I don't have them in my house.
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Apples or strawberries.
  • murygirl
    murygirl Posts: 7
    celery and chunky homemade salsa, frozen grapes.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Homemade popcorn. Very filling and low calorie.
    Oh yeah - I eat it almost every day! Microwaved in a brown paper bag, and I add coconut oil with a little butter - so YUMMY!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 532 Member
    Apples and Peanut Butter.

Or rum...Keeps everyone else around me safe.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Chobani, granny smith apples, ruby red grapefruit, protein bars I've been making from the pulp from my veggie/fruit juicing, Pumpkin seeds in the shell, pistachios.... beef jerky...cauliflower, sugar snap peas and radishes... these are my current favorites....

and when i want a chocolate fix..a tbsp of special dark chocolate chips :)
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    pretzel sticks... you get to eat a lot of them for not many calories, and they're salty, so they really satisfy this salty-snack-loving gal :) keeps me from going to the convenience store and getting chips. the pretzels have the same effect on my husband, too, so we've started trying to keep them on hand more.

i also like the vegan boca burgers. very satisfying, quick to prepare, and only 70 calories. i eat them as snacks.
  • illiquod
    illiquod Posts: 23
    Celery stalk y Laughing Cow light cream swiss (35 cals. per wedge)... fills me up and doesn't wreck my diet.
  • illiquod
    illiquod Posts: 23
    Apples and Peanut Butter.

Or rum...Keeps everyone else around me safe.

Okay, I'll bite... why does rum keep others around you safe??? Me drinking rum makes anyone around me FAIR GAME... !
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Quinoa Salad from Costco!!