Would like to make some new "my fitness pal" friends!

Options

Replies

• CurveyClents
    Options
    Im going to add you all :). Been doing it for so long on my own :(
  • HelloKittyMamacita
    Options
    The more the merrier! Hope to see you online soon. :)
  • AddictedtoTattoos
    Options
    the more the merrier! go ahead and add me
  • lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here too anyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Slee1977
    Slee1977 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Answer to Rikan Soulja question:
    Because its a healthier pregnancy and less risk of problems while pregnant and during delivery.Problems such as gestational diabetes and high blood pressure :)
  • kelly391973
    Options
    add me as well. I am a 38 yo SAHM trying to loose 4 lbs :smile:
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    2 weeks in and counting. I am just wondering is 6 days a week an hour a day too much of a work out for just getting started. Whew got to love goals! GL Everyone
  • illiquod
    illiquod Posts: 23
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too... that goes for anyone out there. The more support, the better!
  • NielsVE
    NielsVE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on this forum daily, wouldn't mind supporting some folks!
  • beth_jones
    beth_jones Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I'm also looking for some new friends for motivation.
  • Annabel1985
    Options
    Hello,

I am 26 feel free to add me
  • femmecyclist
    femmecyclist Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 - Feel free to add me as well!
  • KittyHeff
    KittyHeff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 - feel free to add me. Welcome to MFP!
  • mercedezjordan
    Options
    Hello everyone My name is Mercedez Jordan I was born in Chicago but i was raised in Atlanta that's where I call home as of right now. I am about 198lbs right now and I am trying to at least go down to about 140 although you cant tell from my picture. All my life i was the tall skinny pretty girl but as i got older I stopped doing a lot of things that i should have like exercising and eating right which lead me down this road. I hope a lot of women can relate to my story and hopefully i will gain new friends along this journey thanks.
  • vampgirl57
    Options
    Hi Kylie

Feel free to add me - I am into my 2nd week and enjoying it so far believe it or not.

Paula :flowerforyou:
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi - some of my best friends are Aussies, so I can support you through your vegemite and Tim Tams! (I'll admit it, that's all I know!)
    Feel free to add me!
  • percyjones
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for motivated friends.
  • isis7303
    isis7303 Posts: 1
    Options
    add me!
  • 2006laura2010
    Options
    Hey,

I've just joined myself, I hear you want to loose weight so you can have a baby! The question is how much do you want a baby? If you want a baby so much you should be able to do it! My Twin had to lose weight so she could concieve and successfully she had a baby boy! I'm a mum of 3 myself. Do you have any back up on helping you to lose weight? I go Jazzercise 3 times a week for 60 minutes make me feel good! well worth a shot! Good luck all the best Laura
  • sreekripa2002
    sreekripa2002 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..
    I am also new to mfp, though I register long back.