Brazil Butt Lift?

Options
I just started doing Brazil Butt Lift Wed and I'm super excited about it? Anyone else on here doing this workout? I'd love to hear what you think about it and what kind of results you've gotten.

Replies

• LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    That is, I'm super excited about it! (Definitively) ;)
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    I have 2 workouts left of the 30 day program. i can definitely feel a difference everywhere. i know doing it for 60 day will show more but i think Im gonna do rockin body for a change up.
  • nyspotlight
    nyspotlight Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm on week two right now. I really felt it the first week, not so much this week. I'm on the pear-shape plan (can't remember what it is called). This week didn't include any Bum Bum. Aaaand - i'm not feeling it in my bumbum. But i just bought ankle weights today. So I hope that will help. That band was useless!

But i love the sculpt for my arms.

I think I'll repeat week two next week since i didn't feel it much...
  • LizJ08
    Options
    I saw that he has it set up where you work out about an hr a day and there's no way I can devote more than a half hr daily to it. Congrats on your accomplishment. You should be proud!
  • LizJ08
    Options
    I'm going to request you all as friends so we can follow each other's progress if you like!
  • lisakammwang
    lisakammwang Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be the end of week one. I am doing the too big workout. I am having a blast and grateful that no one can see me doing it. My bum bum doesn't move like it did in my 20's...but who knows, after 60 days it may!
  • LizJ08
    Options
    I'm just doing my own thing with it since I don't have an hr a day. I've reached my goal weight so I'm working more on muscle definition now but would like to drop another 5 lbs or so. I've done all but one of the workouts (sculpt) i like them all except cardio axe. I'm way too uncoordinated for that one, lol. Would rather do my elliptical.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Try the Butt Bible...inexpensive and you will most definitely feel some bum burn! Also, the workouts start at 20 minutes and the longest are 40, once you advance to the third level.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the bbl program...but I want to say for anyone else interested in only spending about 10$...try the Jillian michaels killer buns and thighs video! It's awesome!
  • LizJ08
    Options
    Never heard of that one. May check out. Thanks!
  • LizJ08
    Options
    @jennaimarres, I don't mean this in a weird way, but your butt & thighs look amazing! If I don't look more like you when I get done with this one, I'll have to check out the Jillian video!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    @jennaimarres, I don't mean this in a weird way, but your butt & thighs look amazing! If I don't look more like you when I get done with this one, I'll have to check out the Jillian video!

Not weird girl!! That's the best compliment EVER!! I am working super hard on those areas right now!!! ;)
  • lisakammwang
    Options
    I'm just doing my own thing with it since I don't have an hr a day. I've reached my goal weight so I'm working more on muscle definition now but would like to drop another 5 lbs or so. I've done all but one of the workouts (sculpt) i like them all except cardio axe. I'm way too uncoordinated for that one, lol. Would rather do my elliptical.
    I am super uncoordinated too, but it is all memorization. I am pretty good at this point up until he puts all four combos together, then i begin to get mixed up and trip over my feet!
    I too am strapped for time (work full time, busy teens, and post graduate student) so I am trying an am workout and a pm work out. I will let you know how it goes.
  • LizJ08
    Options
    I know...I've decided that I need to just stick with the beat and keep moving. Oh and I need to skip the spinning around parts bc if I try those I'm screwed, lol.
  • lisakammwang
    Options
    I know...I've decided that I need to just stick with the beat and keep moving. Oh and I need to skip the spinning around parts bc if I try those I'm screwed, lol.
    No spinning here either. I tried and almost killed myself! LOL.
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Options
    leandro gets going and i start tripping over my feet lol. today i started a 3 day cleanse. i have lost 2 1/2 inches on my waist and am down 2.6 from start of bbl. i have 2 more days than gonna take a break and start rockin body for a month.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    I haven't done the bbl program...but I want to say for anyone else interested in only spending about 10$...try the Jillian michaels killer buns and thighs video! It's awesome!

I love killer buns and thighs--it really helped my legs get toned and thin, and you feel the burn in your butt!
  • darcywills13
    Options
    I love Brazil Butt lift...and ALL BEACHBODY programs...they work ! Honestly my favorite is P90X though...you can get everything your looking for in P90X! ! Just stick to it and you WILL GET RESULTS!!! :) Good luck ! :)
  • LizJ08
    Options
    @ Stephie: congrats, that's awesome! Thanks everyone for input! I'm too much of a wuss for P90X, ha ha.
  • nyspotlight
    nyspotlight Posts: 124
    Options
    Did the high and tight today (logged as 30 minutes of light calisthenics..?). I got some ankle weights. I also got a better resistance band although i think most of the ones you can find are kind of pitiful. I also keep worrying they'll snap.

Anyway, I feel the floor exercises mostly in my thighs. The ones where you are kind of on all fours. It was even MORE in my thighs with ankle weights. Anyone else have this issue? Or is it just that i have weak thighs?

I don't know...

I feel the bumbum workout, so maybe I'll switch to that - this week was all high and tight and no bum bum.

Agh.