9 months later and my formal introduction!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Christian, I am 26 and I am battling with my weight, I'd like to lose 30-40 lbs. it's kind of scary because this is the biggest I have ever been. Last summer I hired a personal trainer and he introduced me to myfitnesspal. Ever since then I've had a love/hate relationship with the app lol. 9 months later I'm quite disgusted with my progress and just ready to start a new chapter. My goal weight is between 110 - 125. I am currently fluctuating between 154-158.

I got a Nike FuelBand a couple weeks ago to give me a rough estimate of my daily routine, bought Sensa to help curb my appetite and gave up coke zero 2 weeks ago. I'm watching what I eat and I'm about to officially start phase one of south beach diet again. Last time I lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks on diet & exercise on phase one. So I am really excited about it :-)

I just want to finally introduce myself on here and actually participate in the forum to keep the momentum going. I wish everyone the best of luck and would love to hear from other people on the south beach diet.

Thanks!

Oh and I KNOW what people say about Sensa.... But for me it's all in my mind and if sprinkling pixie dust on my food even just reminds me to do portion control, then it's well worth it for me ;)