Any 12WBT participants out there?

Options
Hi Everyone,

I've been on MFP for a while now, and overall I'm going pretty well with my weight loss, but I feel like I need some more structure and interactive motivational stuff, so I've just signed up for Michelle Bridges' 12WBT. Is anyone else out there part of this? Especially in their first round?
If you are, please add me on here, I'd love the extra support!

Sam.

Replies

• gem_gem
    gem_gem Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Sam,

Yes I signed up about a week and a half ago and this will be my first round. I have been doing the pre seasons tasks and just from watching what I eat using my fitness pal I have lost 1kg so I am excited about it starting but haven't been much of an exerciser but have been trying hard lately :smile:
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I also signed up for my first round. Working my way through the pre-season tasks. I also bought a HRM and have been testing out a variety of activities to see how much they burn. Feeling a bit scared and also excited. So many people have had amazing results doing the program. What have you guys been doing in the lead up?
  • margaretev
    margaretev Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love the 12wbt programme. Have done many rounds but this time I am actually going to follow the rules ;) Have played in MFP today and know that it is going to help me stay on track this time. Having the food diary and all the 12wbt recipes loaded is going to be a HUGE help.

Good luck everyone.

M x
  • keepfitkiwi
    Options
    Hi, this is my first round of 12WBT, I'm really looking forward to it. Still need to go do my fitness test, but I'm very excited and motivated to start.:smile:
  • sugardreams
    Options
    I'm also doing this round for the first time. loving it so far!