can't get below 190 - i want it to happen faster

Options
I have only been dieting now( counting etc) for two weeks.
But I have been hard core working out at the gym for over two months.
The scale has not moved at all. I am loosing inches, but I can't even drop a pound
I know I am in the early stages and need to stick with it but I am frustrated I just want to see 189 next time I hop on the scale.

Replies

• rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I had to remember that musscle weighs more then fat so you must be building musscle right now. My fat pants were feeling real loose and then after working out real hard doing Chalean X my pants are tight again and my scale has not moved. (thank goodness for that) but everywhere I go everyone tells me they can see a big difference. So don't sweat it it will move. Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    It took my body about 2 weeks to get used to my lifestyle change. I started eating right and exercising. At first, there was no movement; then, after 2 weeks, the pounds started to melt off and I lost about 6 pounds in one week. Just give your body some time, and it will catch up!

Maybe before although you were working out, you were eating high calorie foods and just maintaining your weight by going to the gym. Now by eating right too, you will see improvement! Keep it up girl!