Went from 250 to 191 *Pics, Still in Progress*

Options
Nutmeg90795
Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
I have been on here since July trying to loose weight and I wanted to share my weight loss pictures.

I have lost almost 60 pounds, going from 250 to 191.4. :smile:

I still have about 40 to 50 more pounds to loose and cant wait till I can post my Before and AFTER pictures :smile:

WeightMFP.jpg

Replies

• LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you look great keep up the hard work:)
  • TiffanyMdc
    Options
    What methods did you use to lose weight? I don't know where to start.
  • athenawalker
    Options
    Wow, that's pretty amazing! Keep up the hard work!!! ....May I ask how tall you are?
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow looks great!
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    I have been on here since July trying to loose weight and I wanted to share my weight loss pictures.

I have lost almost 60 pounds, going from 250 to 191.4. :smile:

I still have about 40 to 50 more pounds to loose and cant wait till I can post my Before and AFTER pictures :smile:

WeightMFP.jpg

i have the same body shape as you, and we have similar results....cept you lost more than me
    congrats!
  • LatinaPuppyLover
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • Nutmeg90795
    Options
    Wow, that's pretty amazing! Keep up the hard work!!! ....May I ask how tall you are?

I'm a little under 5 4. :)
  • Nutmeg90795
    Options
    What methods did you use to lose weight? I don't know where to start.

I ate about 1600 calories when I first started and now I eat 1500. If I want to eat something I don't keep myself from having it because when I did do that I couldn't follow through with losing weight. So if want a slice of pizza every now and then I will eat it :).

I pretty much sticked to cardio up until now. I did cardio dancing DVDs, Tae Bo, and Biggest Loser. I recently just started P90 hoping it will help me gain some more muscle. :) And I also loveee to hike and walk so at least once a week I do 4-7 mile walks.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • Arwhite1865
    Arwhite1865 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! I'm the same height as you and around the same weight, so this is very motivational. Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!