Help with a plan...?

Options
Hi everybody, been a MFP member for a while....wouldn't call myself die-hard, I really struggle with motivation but mainly because I am an all or nothing kind of girl, so tend to give up at the slightest hurdle.

Anyway, I digress, one thing has been pretty constant so far this year and that is exercise, I go circuit training twice a week and Pilates once per week. I'm sure the timing of these classes could be better, but I enjoy them so don't want to move them about.

I would like to add something else to my weekly work-outs, I'm thinking an extra 1 - 2 sessions, but my head is in such a spin I can't seem to formulate a plan so I'm looking for some advise (or if you are the sort who likes organising others - TELL me what to do, I don't mind!) Do I need to add some resistance training, cardio or both?

I'm looking to lower body fat, currently around 35% and lose pounds, but I thought I would focus on exercise and fitness first (to help with my all or nothing attitude I need a quick win)

So my week looks like this

Monday (Work) - Circuit Training
Tuesday (Work) - Nothing
Wednesday (Home) Nothing
Thursday (Home) Pilates am and Circuits pm, plus LOADS of walking
Friday (Work) Nothing
Saturday Nothing
Sunday Nothing

I need to be home on a Wednesday evening, I have access to a spin bike, and also have some aerobic DVD's and some hand weights.

Thanks in advance, any hints would be welcome

Replies