Looking for Active MFP 5'7 ish female friends

Options
I am 29 5'7 and my goal weight is 125lbs. As we are all on here to get healthy and feel better about ourselves I am curious about other women who are about my height. I find it really encouraging to see how woman who are 5'7 and taller are doing and what their goals are. I read fitness and running magazines all the time and they usually show pictures about woman who are generally about 5'4. Along with my goal weight I am getting back into running and hope to run any kind of race this year. Hey taller ladies what are your goals? Weight wise or just in life?

Please friend me if you are looking for similar support.

Replies

• hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    5'7, gw 125 too :-) Add me if you'd like :)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im 5'7. My goal weight is 160. 9 more pounds to go (:
    For me to look healthy and not too thin thats the perfect weight for my build.
    good luck on you journey and feel free to friend me (:
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Heya :-) I'm 5'8 and heading for 140 currently I'm just over half way !!!

feel free to add me!
  • miniemegi
    Options
    hey, i'm 21 and at the moment i'm trying to go from 180 pounds to 150, and from then i'll re-evaluate how much i need to lose! i know what i need to do to lose the weight, i just need to keep my motivation up, and stop eating rubbish when i get discouraged!

feel free to add me :D
  • stefanij07
    stefanij07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'8" - weight is 180, goal is 160! :)
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm much older but loving life! 5'7 with a goal weight of 154 ... That would put me down 100#. In my younger years. Could maintain that weight the best so I'm working towards it again!
  • PinkStargazerLily
    PinkStargazerLily Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, I am 26 years old, 5'7" and now weigh 145. My goal is 130. If I make that goal, I will see if I will want to maintain that weight or lose more. Also, if I start to gain muscle weight, I think I will go by how I look and feel and set goals that way. Good luck to everyone!
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2" (the all-important half!) Currently at 128.5, GW 128, but might move it soon since I just started month 2 of Insanity.....lol. You can add me :smile:
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    5,6", aged 29. Start weight 180, current weight 147, goal weight 133
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 age 21 , I'm currently 198, my goal is 156.
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" 33 yrs old. I would like to get to 125 also. currently hovering 130. Pre baby weight at 27 yrs I was 120, so I think I should be able to do it!
  • blmr85
    blmr85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im 5'7" since I joined MFP, my inital weight was 170, current weight is 156, my goal (for right now) is 140. I began running last year, it was tough. I started with the cough25K app. That was amazing. In 4 months I ran a 5k (with out stopping). It was a great feeling. Trying to get more friends for support, feel free to add me!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 26, gw 125-130. I'm pretty active on here.

Feel free to add :o)
  • maryevink
    maryevink Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 28 and 5'7". I started at 147 and am currently at 134.5. My goal weight is 130 so I'm getting close! Add me if you want. :)
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and always looking for new friends/motivation. I am hoping to get to 130, which would be healthy for my frame. I am working out daily at home and I also run a healthy living support/fitness group at my local community centre. Anyone can add me, if they'd like. :)
  • healthbunny
    Options
    Hiya i'm 5'7 cw 135 and my gw is 126. Feel free to add me :)

There is also a group on here >>>>
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3460-5-7-girls
  • RachFace1000
    RachFace1000 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit taller but with a similar goal. I'm 5'9 and my goal weight is 135! Im very active on here (: feel free to add me!
  • alysonsuits
    alysonsuits Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2" and am currently at 199.8. My goal is to be around 140-145. Once I get there i'll reevaluate. I haven't been that weight since I was 22. I'm 35 now. Feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.... goal 125. Feel free to add me :)
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    I'm 5 7' ... Currently 128lbs. Probably going to stay there. Working on muscle building now and running a lot :) . Ran my first 5k in 28:58. Have 3 more coming up in may, but I'm working towards a 10k or a 5k challenge race