NSV- I finally reached my goal !!!! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done an amazing job!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I feel your joy reading your post! Congrats on your journey, you look awesome!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!!
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! You look great!
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • jennis82
    jennis82 Posts: 76
    Options
    Amazing!! I bet you feel great don't you!:) Beautiful! Even when you were heavy, but you look 'brighter' now:) Keep it up!:)
  • joanneonline
    Options
    What amazing progress - thank you so much for sharing! You look absolutely beautiful.

If it were me, they'd have a hard time getting me to change my clothes after reaching such an amazing goal. I'd be the woman at Walmart doing my shopping in the wedding dress :)

Congratulations!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! Yes, you have reached youir "new" 125 pounds!
  • louise9297
    Options
    What a knock out! What a beautiful bride! And love all your hairstyles too!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Congrats! You're a great motivation!
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is so inspiring! You are so beautiful, congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look fantastic. And your wedding dress, I LOOOOOVE it. You sound alot like me. I was the same weight pre-kids and same size wedding dress (9 years ago). I am going to use you as a boost of inspiration that I CAN do this, I CAN lose the baby weight, and I can be that hot woman my hubby married. I'm so tired of being a fat frump (and embarrassed!). Thanks for posting this!!
  • azrose81
    azrose81 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are so tiny!! What a great NSV to fit back into your wedding dress!!! :)
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fabulous, and I really like how you look in that pink dress!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'll admit. Your NSV made me cry. I have my wedding dress hanging up at my parent's house and I wonder if I'll ever get to put it on again. I want to so badly. Go you! Congratulations!!! I can imagine how it must've felt putting on your wedding dress again.

Oh...and you've had some cute haircuts along the way. A couple of them have inspired me as I've been trying to find a new style...lol!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You are such an inspiration. I am just starting on my journey to loose 50 lbs.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, thanks for sharing...and congratluations as well.
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    congrats u look wonderful.. give all us hope that we to will soon meet our goals... thank y9ou for sharing
  • davidkislosky
    Options
    fantastic.....
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!