What gym do you use?

Options
2»

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I love Goodlife. Not only do I get a fantastic deal through work but I love that I can go to any location in Canada without any additional cost. And there are so many locations. I travel a lot to Calgary and there are 3 there alone! I also love the group exercise classes.:flowerforyou:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    24 hours fitness. I like their hours. I always have my workout clothes, swimming suit and protein powder in the car. If I ate too much or just want to the pool, I can go anytime and I can go to any of their locations. Sometimes I went there like midnight or 1am when I were stress out and could not sleep. Also their classes are awsome:weight lifting, zumba, hip hop, pilates
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    LA FITNESS BUT I think they are only in California
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Army, so I use the gym on post. It's not the best, but it's FREE!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I am thinking LA Fitness, they aren't only in California.

i was surprised how inexpensive the memberships seem! When I joined Bally's, I forget how much I had to put down, but I know I paid $50 a month for three years! Might have been two years, but I'm almost positive it was three! Then I went down to $16 a month when my account was paid up and I could cancel at any time. So to pay a total of $107, including first and last month's dues and paying $30 a month, i could handle that.