I missed Bachelorette last night!! Who left??

Options
Anyone watched the show last night. I missed it.:ohwell: What happened?

Replies

• wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi - I am addicted to this show! Well Ed went home right before the rose ceremony b/c his job pretty much gave him an ultimatum. If he didn't come back, he wouldn't have a job. So, he said bye to Jillian. She was pretty upset. She had a 1:1 date w/ Michael, it went well and he got a rose. 1 Group date where Ed got the rose and then another 1:1 date with Jesse and he got a rose. Tanner told Jillian again to be careful b/c people aren't here for the right reasons, but never gave her names. She thinks he needs to start paying more attention in getting to know her vs worrying about why the other guys are here. Anyway, she sent Mark home during the rose ceremony. She kept Wes - YUCK!!! Hopefully she will come to her senses about him.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I think Wes is creepy.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Oh ladies.... I LOVE this show (it's like calorie free junk food)...

Wes is the creepiest weasel I've ever seen....

Gillian getting all crazy over Ed leaving the show seems nuts - he's choosing his career over dating a girl who is dating 10 other guys.... hmmm..... seems totally logical to me, and totally ilogical to be upset about it!

And what is with Tanner P?

Ed, Jake, and Reid are my top three!
    :heart:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    if you missed it you can go to abc.com and watch it!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Oh ladies.... I LOVE this show (it's like calorie free junk food)...

Wes is the creepiest weasel I've ever seen....

Gillian getting all crazy over Ed leaving the show seems nuts - he's choosing his career over dating a girl who is dating 10 other guys.... hmmm..... seems totally logical to me, and totally ilogical to be upset about it!

And what is with Tanner P?

Ed, Jake, and Reid are my top three!
    :heart:
    I agree that Wes is creepy but your so right...what about Tanner...he's a little odd.
    I love the that you said it's calorie free junk food!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Tanner P Foot man and Wes need to GO..
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I love this franchise....

Who are your top three? Who's making it to the end?
    I'm now thinking Jesse, Reid, and Jake!
    :flowerforyou:
  • wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    I just read that Ed will be coming back later on in the show. Woo Hoo.

http://realitysteve.com/
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Options
    wwalke02, thanks for the update! What? Tanner is still there?! Jillian does not have good judgement of character if he's still there. She's not attracted to him so why does she keep him there. And Wes really creeps me out. If she can't detect Wes is not alright then there's something wrong not with Wes but with Jillian.

Ed left? Aw he was a nice guy.
    My top fav is Reid. Jake is too perfect and thinks he's too perfect. Overall I'm kinda disappointed with the men they got for this Bachellorette season. Since Trista's season, I don't think they ever got as interesting guys as that year. I'm still hung up on Charlie from Trista's show. He was hot!!:smooched: :love:
    Nicolet04 thanks.