20 Pounds Lost! (PICS)

Options

Replies

• BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :)
  • baby_doll33
    Options
    Wow Congrats !!!!
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before and after, but sincere congratulations on increasing your health and fitness!
  • hart4life
    hart4life Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, you look great.
  • 1DEH
    1DEH Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to take control, before "IT" takes control of you! Salute!
  • Fista
    Fista Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great, good work!
  • TheLittleOneThatCould
    Options
    Great job!
  • munchie144
    munchie144 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When I first saw your before picture I thought it was your after picture then I saw the after pic and was wow that could be be! I have 25lb to lose and even though I joined quite a few months ago I couldn't get motivated,it's hard because when I want to eat something I shouldn't I tel myself it's ok you don't look that bad and you deserve it. After seeing your after pic I realize I may not look that bad,but look how good I could look! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • angelashay42
    Options
    Great job! How'd you do it? What exercise program did you use??

Honestly, the biggest change I made was in my diet.
    Before I ate a lot of pasta, potatoes, white bread, white rice, etc.
    I swapped all those out for whole grain bread, brown rice, quinoa, sweet potatoes, and lots of oatmeal.

Before I ate a lot of sugar: candy, chocolate, popcicles, ice cream, brownies, etc.
    Now I eat A LOT of fruit. I eat watermelon, berries, apples, and bananas. I incorporate some fruit into my diet every day to take care of my sweet tooth. And when that's not enough, I bake healthy alternatives. I make blueberry muffins with oatmeal instead of flour and a sugar/stevia blend instead of brown sugar and unsweetened applesauce and eggwhites instead of oil and whole eggs. I also make pie with sugar free vanilla pudding and lots of fresh berries.

I swapped out french fries for sweet potatoes and frozen meals (which have a ton of sodium) for Amy's Organic frozen meals. I also eat a TON of cottage cheese, greek yogurt, edamame, and all natural peanut butter for protein.

On MFP I track my protein, my fiber, and my carbs.

As for exercise, I walk my dog 1 to 3 miles a day and I do 30 minutes of Yoga/stretching/resistence training 5 nights a week.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I wish each one of you good luck in your journey. Stay focused on your health, both mentally and physically. When you learn to love yourself, it makes it a lot easier to make healthy choices.
  • angelashay42
    Options
    You look great! Looks like you dropped a few pant sizes too!! Great Job!

For those who are curious, I am 5'3" and I went from 150lbs to 130lbs. My pant size went from a 14 to an 8.
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! You look fabulous!
  • JennMcGlone
    JennMcGlone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! Huge difference!! I've lost nearly 20 pounds but there is not at all the difference that I see in your pics! LOL

Big accomplishment and you must feel great!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Huge congrats to you. I'd lost 20 pounds as of this morning too xxx great feeling x
  • angelashay42
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! Huge difference!! I've lost nearly 20 pounds but there is not at all the difference that I see in your pics! LOL

Big accomplishment and you must feel great!

I'm sure there is a difference. It is hard to see a difference in yourself but others can definitely see it. Good work! Congrats!
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm trying to lose 20 pounds too,
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow u look so much smaller all over. Well done :-)
  • deysha31
    deysha31 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations... you look beautiful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!