Name one thing that...

Options
you can't wait to get rid of........and no fair saying belly fat in general cause that is way too easy as everyone is looking to reduce the size of their belly. Mine woud have to be the ugly fat that hangs off my arms!! SO can't wait to say goodbye to that and more importantly to be able to wave hello or goodbye without seeing it jiggle!!

Replies

• Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    my ex wife
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    Mine woud have to be the ugly fat that hangs off my arms!! SO can't wait to say goodbye to that and more importantly to be able to wave hello or goodbye without seeing it jiggle!!

x2. I can see my legs, butt, and core getting nice and toned. But my upper arms, yuck. I still hate them.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    This cold.

A part of my body would be my whattles. Having fat arms cuts into the size and shape of shirts I can wear.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    my ex wife

I don't want to get rid of her, I just don't want to speak with her again. Don't get me wrong, we get along, but she's a liar and manipulator. You know how I know when she's lying? Her mouth is open.
  • rhythmicveggie
    Options
    Credit card balance!

On my body, it would also be the arms. I can't wait to get rid of that. And maybe the bit of fat under my face/chin.