Venting

Options
I am so tired of doing the work of a guy that is sitting at home with his feet up in the recliner not doing a freaking thing just because the boss is too big of a weinie to tell him to do it himself. I have plenty of other work to do I don;t have time to fool around with this ego maniac. I want to tell him to shove it and do the reports himself but that will start world war thee. I wish my boss would grow a spine and tell the guy to do it himself. I am soo mad I can't take it. every time I think about having to do this report it makes me soo mad i give myself a migraine.

I know I should feel better right now after venting but I don't I still want to kick the guy in the teeth

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Sounds like its time to move on. The stress level may hinder your progress.:explode: Try to find a place you will enjoy going to. The more positve the work place, the greater the chance of succeding in your goals. You have commited to improving your health which means you assessed what was wrong and developed a plan to improve yourself. You should take the same approach to your job:drinker: .
  • jaxterbom
    jaxterbom Posts: 73
    Options
    Next thing you know, they'll try to take away your red stapler! Seriously, you need to calm down first, then schedule a short meeting with the boss, and calmly explain to him your issue - your legitimate issue - with that guy. Managers are there to resolve these kinds of situations. Take advantage of that & good luck! :smokin:

223140.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Don't get me wrong I love my job it is just irritating that this guy makes a ton of money and doesn't work for it. My boss has no spine when it comes to talking to this guy he just lets him do what he wants:grumble: