Week 6, 12lbs lost (pics)

Options

Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    where is all your weight? you look great..you pear?

Haha, trust me, it's there! My co-worker said the same thing when I told him I wanna lose 44lbs. He went goggle eyed and said "where's that gonna come from?!". But trust me, it's there. I just wanna lose the excess, but not the assets :wink:

Yes, I'm pear, I believe. I have medium to small boobs and a 15" difference between my waist and my hips :-)
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Well done! Twelve pounds makes a huge difference on you! And I *love* your hair.

Thank you!
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I see progress way to go. I need to take pictures it seems like it motivates you to keep going. Great job.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I see progress way to go. I need to take pictures it seems like it motivates you to keep going. Great job.

Defo. I make a new collage every week, and take progress pictures constantly. I wish I took more pictures when I first started to compare against so now I take LOADS.
  • ethelapple
    Options
    Huge difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Thanks a lot!
  • RunTLS
    RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :)
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good. Congrats.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Beautiful OP! We have almost exact waist/hip proportions. My waist is 31, hips are 45. but I'm 5'8". Keep up the amazing job!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Beautiful OP! We have almost exact waist/hip proportions. My waist is 31, hips are 45. but I'm 5'8". Keep up the amazing job!

Thank you :-) And yes, I see it! Gorgeous! What is your GW?
  • shannoncuth
    Options
    great jod looking good
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job! My beginning stats are similar to yours so its very inspiring to see your success :)
  • fattyperson12
    Options
    It loks like u have done a gr8 job... CONGRATS!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

Thank you :-) And yes, I see it! Gorgeous! What is your GW?

My GW is actually close to your current weight, haha. It's 180. I'll see how I look when I get there and then decide if I want to lose more.
  • jennfost777
    jennfost777 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    where is all your weight? you look great..you pear?
    That's amazing! I too was a pear but since I started working out I have lost my pear shape but my waist hasn't gotten much smaller I wonder what I should do to get some curves again. I really miss being curvy :(
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You have such great curves!
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bless you I love your post and the confidence your loss has brought you! You can really see a big difference, well done! x x
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Great loss. Ur looking great :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!