Hello, mom of three here

Options
I heard about this site and so far I am loving it. Just started yesterday and I'm hoping that by my 30th B-day I will be the size I was before I started my desk job. wish me luck

Replies

• mamabell
    mamabell Posts: 2
    Options
    You have 3 children also? I am just trying to get back to where I was before I began. I am hoping to get some sort of a stomach back
  • ninaellis
    ninaellis Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm a mum of 3 too!!!!

This site's fab!! Welcome & enjoy xx
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    The site is great, it helped me reach my goal. Good luck !!
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This site is great and desk jobs are murder on the body. I've gained 20 pounds in one year at my desk job in ONE YEAR.:grumble: Of course, I had a baby during that time too-but after I had the baby the weight NEVER left!!! But this site is absolutely phenomenal for tracking what you ate and how much exercise you did. Welcome.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Another mom of 3. This is a great site. Good luck.:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too! I also have a deskjob that wrecks havic on the body!
    I'm a mom of two.
    Nice to see you on here and best of luck :)