Insanity before & after pics! :)

Options
kaiteboo
kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
Hey Guys I just finished Insanity the other day, so I thought I'd share my before and afters! Unfortunately I didn't really take any measurements because I wasn't sure how serious I would get in to doing the program, but I ended up loving it and completing it. Before I started I weighed 120.8 and on the last day I weighed 115.2 so I lost about 5lbs, and dropped one pant size (before I was barely fitting in to my size 27 jeans now I'm a 26). I'm really surprised with how much my strength improved and how many push ups I can do now lol :)! Anyways here's the pictures..

1pii6b.jpg

2lnwfn5.jpg

348r0ir.jpg

Replies

• creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow you're tummy is so flat! Great job!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    great results, nice tattoo also
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    awesome results! :) you look great.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Seriously impressive! You look fabulous!
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    HOLY WOW!!!!!!!! Nice work honey! The result are very very impressive!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You look awwwwesome.

And, I have to say - while I know you worked harder for those 5 pounds than I've had to for any of mine, I think it's amazing how much of a difference 5 lbs can make on someone who's already small. Us fat girls are jealous. :laugh:
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    You look awwwwesome.

And, I have to say - while I know you worked harder for those 5 pounds than I've had to for any of mine, I think it's amazing how much of a difference 5 lbs can make on someone who's already small. Us fat girls are jealous. :laugh:

Agreed. :P
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!! Wow that is a huge huge difference!!!!! You look so incredible!!! We're the same size now :)
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Thanks you for posting this!!!! I started insanity this week. I'm on my sixth day. I thought I was fit enough to do it, with going to the gy and all.... I can finish the workouts, but by the end I'm dying!!! :) thanks again, this will help me stay committed!!!
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow big difference! Your stomach is soooo flat! Congrats :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Wow! nice work! I started insanity 2 weeks ago and I do the fit test again on Monday! I haven't seen any results measure wise yet, but this is inspiring me to keep moving on!! :)

15071454.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • thomasmarnold
    Options
    Great Job, nice tattoo!
  • rachelsewardxo
    Options
    You look awesome ! Definitely my motivation now ! I'm doing Insanity myself and praying for results !
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    You look awwwwesome.

Agreed. :P

agreed again!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, well done :D
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look GREAT! It really makes me want to try insanity. How long did it take you to get from point A to point B? :)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    amazing <3 you are beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!