Staying motivated

Options
My youngest is 8mo old and he is my third. I am trying my best to get this weight off. It is making me crazy. I am trying to become a runner and find time for my boys and husband and myself. Any words of advice???

Replies

• smcopley
    smcopley Posts: 34
    Options
    I don't know what your schedule is, but I find that getting up and working out early works best for me. If there is any way that you can get up before your kids and husband to get your "me" time in, I would suggest that. If you're not a morning person, it will be VERY hard to get up and get motivated to exercise, but just think about how fabulous you will feel when you look at the scale :smile: \\

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! :smile:

Under the fitness section of the message boards, I believe there are threads geared towards running. You might want to jump on one there or perhaps start your own to ask them some questions about it!

The good news is that you have come to the right place!! One one of them ran a half marathon this past Sunday!! :drinker:

Best of luck!!
    -Tami
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • fairycastle
    Options
    Holy Crow - Have you really lost 135 lbs or am I reading this wrong? I need to start liking exercise but at 240, about the only thing I do is aquasize or walking.Do you have any words of wisdom about how you did it? Cat
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Holy Crow - Have you really lost 135 lbs or am I reading this wrong? I need to start liking exercise but at 240, about the only thing I do is aquasize or walking.Do you have any words of wisdom about how you did it? Cat

she lost 135 pounds by eating right and exercising more! (then found out she is pregnant! Isnt she just beautiful!!):love: