If I don't log it.. it still doesn't mean I didn't eat it!

Options
sinisme
sinisme Posts: 148 Member
:huh:
LOL... i haven't been logging my foods because I'm hoping that it would mean I haven't ingested pure crap in the past 5 days! Not to mention I haven't worked out properly! What is it about the weekends that always throw me off... and why does it take me forever to get back on track? I haven't lost any more weight and it's totally my fault...(I also put some blame in the hubster as he loves fast foods and all that and well.. while I'm getting something for him.. I pick me up a lil somethin' too..)

Anyway, I really really need to get back on track, I'm giving myself til August to lose the excess fat! LOL

Replies

• linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have soooo much trouble with the weekends too! All of these festivals and cookouts it is soo hard to stay on track! I actually did very well this weekend, just tried to drink LOTS of water so I know that I was eating because I was actually hungry. Anyone else have any tips/tricks to stay with it on the weekends?
  • monetcat2000
    Options
    Since I work out in a gym all week before work, I use the weekend to walk around my neighborhood. I cut grass and do chores while also wearing my pedometer so I know I'm getting steps in. I went grocery shopping last night and found myself wandering for 1 1/2 hours in Walmart. Go figure, I logged about 5000 steps! I work in a hospital and the restroom is located on the floor above me. When I head back to my office I walk to the opposite end of the hospital and down a flight of stairs and back to my office. I'm able to do this several times a day due to all the water I consume. I've found that it adds just under a 1000 steps to my talley each round. There are so many ways to burn calories that you don't even realize you are doing. Good luck!
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    dont blame your husband, that's just being lazy. You are to blame for all of the crap you eat and if you get in the habit of making it someone elses fault then you will not succeed. Take responsibility for your own food intake. Who cares what your hubby eats, you just need willpower. My wife could eat crap all the time and not gain any weight, but I dont let that enable me to eat crap. You need to adopt a similar outlook or you'll be doomed. Good luck.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    sinisme,

By going and getting your hubby fast food, it's just tempting you too easily. While you get him something you get a little somethin for you.

As MattySparky said, it's not your husbands fault. Make a stand that you will not go get him crap, if he wants it, he can go get it.

Instead perhaps stop by a subway, or something similiar and pick up something healthier.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I mostly now use this site to check out the message boards and get advice, and just write down everything I ate later. I don't have a lot of free time, so I found that my method helps me more.

Get back on track now, though!!!!!!!!!!!! Put all of those bad choices in the past few days behind you and start fresh.:smile:
  • Doitforbaby120808
    Options
    When your trying to have a lifestyle change those around you who love you should support that. If he wants the fast food let him go and get it himself and eat it there or he can eat what your fixing for yourself. At the fastfood places there are things to eat that are low cal. You just have to make the right choices. Taco Time is a great place for low cal eating. Aslo Jack and the box has there cal right on the drive through boad. Excuses just make BIG A**es! lol. Keep it up and work out harder if you mess up. You can burn that extra cals in an hour or two!