CO

Options
Ctcaa90
Ctcaa90 Posts: 23 Member
Going on vacation to Colorado. Not sure what part yet. Late Summer to early fall. I don't know anything about Colorado except it looks beautiful and this new active life of mine wants to hike :happy: I have children and a husband. I need advice on what are the must sees, must do and must stay heres. Thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE colorado and would move ther eif I could. Where exactly are you going in Co? Then I can narrow ur choices as it is a big state
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Well, without knowing where you're going, it's kinda hard to narrow things down, haha.

If you're going to the Colorado Springs/Denver area, you can take a day and hike Pike's Peak. There are several different trail options up and down the mountain, and you can look online for some of the ones offered. I have many friends here who have done it, and I'm planning on it, once I have the time after school.

If you're on the other side, near Grand Junction, the Grand Mesa has some awesome trails, if you take a day to hike through there. I have some friends on that side of the state, and they love the area. I actually go visit at least once a month, because it's a nice change of pace from the Southeastern part of Colorado, which can resemble parts of the midwest after a while. Grand Junction looks more like Utah, which I love.