I finally want to feel good about myself!

Options
I have battled my weight for as long as I can remember. I was the one who was always 3-4 pant sizes bigger than what I wanted to be. Granted, I am barely 5'6" but I weigh 155 pounds. I'm not comfortable in a bathing suit, even the ones that cover me modestly. It is time for a change. I always start the diet, but never finish it. Ever! But now, ready or not, I'm making the comittment. I am going to start taking care of myself! My portions have gone out of control. My loving husband tries to support me, bless his heart! But I can get so cranky, so he just leaves me be.

I want to control my weight now, so that one day I won't get to the point where it is almost impossible for me get back where I need to be. Today is the day! Let's do it!

Replies

• pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    thats actually really close to my stats!
    Im 5"7 and 153lbs, but still, im 19, and a snug size 10 is not where i want to be :S

support buddies? :D
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: