I love my body-NSV

Options
This morning, I stood in front of the mirror pondering the dread belly. I do this frequently actualy. But today I have come to the conclusion, I don't want a major six pack. I love my plain, simply there belly. I have no definition, which I am more than happy to say that there is also no flab. As I came to this conclusion, I realized this was my first NSV since I lost 8 pounds. I was hating myself, my lack of abs, but really I have to come to love myself now until I progress further in my training.
What about you all? What have you dreamt of and come short of obtaining...but along the way have learned to love?

Replies

• moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am learning to accept my stretch marks. They are a sign that I am a woman and that I gave birth to two beautiful girls. I know that they will fad but they will always be a sign of my contribution to the human race.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!