holy cow how do i stop losing

Options
AllenMom4
AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
i have meet my goal of 130 about a month ago. And have not changed much of anything. However now i am 120 and a size 2. No complaints but at 5 ft 8 inches, i cant lose anymore without looking sick. How confusing!!!!!

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    eat more? once you get to your weight that you want to stay at you dont need as much as a calorie deficit....or you'll keep losing weight...
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    i already eat around 2000 cals a day.
  • kaliena22
    kaliena22 Posts: 45
    Options
    you gotta do the math. Calorie intack (approx 2000) minus (-) Your resting calories +calories your burning with activites. check out this other free website to help calculate calories burned. Lots of different calculators there: http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal. :flowerforyou: Have you changed to maintenance instead of losing weight? That might help to see that you have more calories to eat during the day. :smile:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Your metabolism is really up there! A very good thing! Now, SLOWLY add a few hundred cals per day and see what happens. You will soon discover the correct amount of cals to maintain your weight. Best of luck!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    yep you gotta eat all your calories and your exercise calories too. Its fine to keep working out, but if you want to maintain your weight, you gotta eat the exercise calories AND your maintenance calories. Make sure you do that or you will continue to lose weight.