30 Day Shred food question.

Options
decy63
decy63 Posts: 175 Member
For anyone who has done this what do you put it down as on mfp as exercise?.Do you change your diet or just treat it as regular exercise?

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    everyone just uses circuit training unless they have a HRM that they can get the exact number from and enter it manually....I used Circuit training till I got my HRM and now I use it, but it was not a huge difference. So either way you are close. And no, I tried to eat back my calories cause that is important. But I did not change my goals or amount of calories...you could try and up your protein if you want.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I haven't changed my diet, otherthan just the healthy eating and keeping with guidelines for my 1200. I started level 2 after 14 days of level 1, felt like I needed a few extra days on that level before moving on. I log it as circuit training 20 mins.

Good luck!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I just started this today, but everyone I see logs it as 20 minutes of circuit training. I haven't looked at the diet that goes along with it, I haven't had time. I probably won't change anything too much right away! Good Luck!
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM ~ Polar FT4 and I added a Whey Protein Shake/Smoothie for the days I workout. I've noticed since adding the shake, my muscles seem to "heal" quicker.

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Log it as circuit training, general for 25 minutes and eat back your exercise calories. You'll be good. I ended up 'drinking' my calories back in the form of chocolate milk because it steadied me and helped me 'recover' more quickly. I dropped a LOT of inches on the program and intend to return to it at some point. Right now I'm doing P90X though, and that's more than enough for me! lol