NSV!

Options
Brie777
Brie777 Posts: 6 Member
I've been on MFP for a while, but have yo-yo'ed on my commitment to it. After reaching my highest weight of all time (eek!) I decided to get back on my diet, and have lost 4.4 lbs in 2 weeks. I tend to fall off the wagon with my diet after 2 or 3 weeks, so I decided not to tell anyone except my boyfriend and sister.

Friday morning, I was getting a cup of coffee at work when a co-worker who I hadn't seen in about 3 weeks walked over. The first thing he said was "Hey... have you lost weight?" I COULD NOT believe it! I said yes, and he said "I can tell, I can see it in your face" !!!

Since I just started up again and haven't lost much (yet), I was absolutely shocked that someone could tell so quickly. Needless to say, it made my day! I think I am going to stick to my diet this time!!

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love when people that don't know you're trying to loose weight make a comment like that. Keep it up and more compliments will come your way!
  • sloanesarah1
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Skinny Sistaaa. We are sticking to it this time!
  • ben_running
    Options
    Gotta love it!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Just eat healthy and keep moving!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's such a great feeling when someone else notices and actually mentions it to you. I'm glad that you had some recognition! You're doing a great job and I know you will stay on track, be strong, and keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!