weigh in time??

lisam829
lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok before I start let me just say I did search the boards and read all the Q&As and I didn't find this, so if it is out there somewhere I tried, please don't flame me.

What is the best time to weigh in? I have been weighing myself first thing in the morning (right after my, er, morning flush). Is this the right time?

Replies

• peapods02
    peapods02 Posts: 27
    That is when I do it. And I make sure that I use the bathroom and then do it naked. I am not sure if there is a right or wrong way, just as long as you are doing at the same time each time you weigh yourself. I do it everyday (it is one of my motivations) but I only count what I weigh on my Monday weigh ins.

Hope this helped some.:smile:
  • Yeah. That's the time I see most often recommended... and what I do. But basically anytime that's consistent works. i.e. same time of day, same clothing (or naked), same scale, etc.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Yep:laugh:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Yep :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    You got it - I suggest same day, once a week, after the flush and before any food/drink!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    NWfamilygal,

I have to say, I LOVE your dog in your pic. Sooo cute, I really hope to get a pom someday.

Lisam820,

yes I weight myself once a week, naked, first thing in the morning after using the bathroom and before I eat or drink anything.
This discussion has been closed.